2023 SUMMER JAM
To view our latest updates & news about our 2023 SUMMER JAM – click below!
- Gulf Gate Elementary School, Sarasota, FL: Mondays, 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Tatum Ridge Elementary School, Sarasota, FL: Tuesdays, 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Phillippi Shores Elementary School, Sarasota, FL: Wednesdays, 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Ashton Elementary School, Sarasota, FL: Fridays, 3:00pm – 4:00pm
Coach – Stacey Horton
- Braden River Elementary School, Bradenton, FL: Mondays, 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Willis Elementary School, Lakewood Ranch, FL: Tuesdays, 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Gene Witt Elementary School, Bradenton, FL: Wednesdays, 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- McNeal Elementary School, Bradenton, FL: Thursdays, 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Coach – Dominique Jackson
- Williams Elementary School, Parrish, FL: Mondays, 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Parrish Charter School, Parrish, FL: Tuesdays, 3:45pm – 4:45pm
- Freedom Elementary School, Bradenton, FL: Wednesdays, 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Virgil Mills Elementary, Parrish, FL: Thursdays, 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Harvey Elementary School, Parrish, FL: Fridays, 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Coach – Ashley Matthews
MAJOR CHEER Focuses on the fundamentals of cheerleading. Just like any sport such as soccer, tennis and baseball, athletes must start learning the skills at a young age if they plan on cheering at a high school/college level. MAJOR CHEER takes students with no experience and those with experience. We work all skill levels into our tumbling routines, cheers & dances so that every student is actively involved. Our unique choreography captivates our students and keeps them coming back for more! MAJOR CHEER incorporates the dances and cheers that are taught into awesome routines that are performed throughout the school year. Students are excited to learn new material at each practice. No routines are repeated. This enables a student to start MAJOR CHEER in Pre-school and continue through middle school! Our intensive training program prepares each Major Cheer Coach to uphold a standard in cheering. Each one hour class is a structured environment where the focus is cheer and dance.
Most importantly, we promote self-esteem, self-confidence, pride and school spirit! The excitement and self confidence that students exude when they learn a new dance or cheer is pure joy! MAJOR CHEER is sometimes the first team experience these children have ever had and we want to make that first experience, their BEST experience! By teaching the proper techniques, students will gain the confidence and self-esteem to try out for high school, college, or even professional cheerleading one day!